There are two types of jaw implants and these are:
First one is cosmetic facial structure and the second one is dental implants.
Dental implants are used to replace one or more teeth that are missing and also to provide anchors for dentures to make them secure.
The question is how safe are dental jaw implants Ajax?
The dental implant is made of titanium posts that are implanted into the jaw bone. Then, the cap is screwed on to the post for the crown to be placed on.When used for denture anchors the posts are implanted into the jaw bone and then snaps are placed on the dentures which snap on to the posts in the jaw bone.The titanium posts are very safe unless you were to have an allergic reaction, which is rare.
What to expect with a jaw implant procedure here are the steps:
1. The tooth or teeth will be removed if they have not fallen out
2. The bone is then prepared and at this point, you may need a bone graft
3. The jaw bone is allowed to heal after the preparation
4. Now that bone has healed the titanium post is placed
5. Again healing time is allowed
6. Now the abutment teeth are prepared
7. Once soft tissue from that has had time heal then a mold of the mouth is taken
8. Now the mold is sent to the lab for the tooth or teeth replacements to be made
9. Once they are back the replacements are placed on the posts
Your Ajax Dentist can help you with jaw implants that are safe.
The only possible concerns would be an infection or allergic reaction.
Your experienced and skilled dentist will instruct you on how to continue your daily oral hygiene routine.